Monday, November 23, 2009

Energy Shot!


So winter is here! Paris is really cold and rainy. I love it when it´s raining or when it´s really, really windy and I´m outside walking. It makes me feel alive! But, my shoes hate it! I don´t have any boots or practical shoes so the ballerinas and high hells are crying whenever I´m going outside.
So I have a plan! First of all I need some boots, but not just any kind of boots I need the perfect pair of boots! It´s the same every year, HELL! It´s just the most hard thing to find...
The other thing I need is a lot of energy, when I don´t get sunlight my energy level just goes so much down! For that I have the best recipe, It´s a energy shot. It got a lot of really good functions: first off all it´s a good alternative to coffee, then there is ginger in it and that helps the body fight all the boring winter diseases and at last the chili and grapefruit speed up the metabolism.
1 apple
2 cm fresh ginger
1 / 2 red chili
1 red grapefruit
ice cubes
Come all ingredients through a juicer. Blend the juice with crushed ice in a blender Pour in glasses and serve immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment