Friday, November 20, 2009

Beverly Hills 90210






When I lived in france last time i bought one of my favorite tv series on dvd. Beverly Hills 90210 the first and second season. Then I could watch the episodes i know so well in french! I think seeing tv is a really good way learning a language!
And now I have started watching it again. It is so funny! and very interesting, many of the things they are wearing are very fashionable again. The California 90´girls are wearing long blazers, hardcore flat boots, sequin dresses, harrem pants and high waisted shorts.
My favorite is Kelly Tailor I´m thinking about getting bangs, what do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Awesome tv show it has lots of changes from the 1st season to the 10th season and all the seasons of beverly hills are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the season of this show are awesome.i am stumbling for download beverly episodes. i am huge fan of this show.

    ReplyDelete