Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Stockings in every colour


The red stockings with a gerry weber skirt and cape




I love stockings! With lace, with a crazy pattern or in a beautiful color. This autumn I want to get as many stockings in different colors and shapes as possible. Anna Sui, Christian Lacroix, Etro and Matthew Williamson have made some beautiful ones! Christian Lacroix has also embroidered the stockings with beautiful patterns and beads. I already tried the trend out when I went to Florence, but that was only the begging! I want to Attend the Trend!

2 comments:

  1. oh i absolutely love stockings! and those embroidered ones look AMAZING! want!

    http://blair-waldork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good picture of you :) I need to buy stockings too!

    ReplyDelete