Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Funky Friday





Anette Holmbergs loft watch her homepage here
she is making the most beautiful things and her studio is just amazing

Carl Gustav and Immanuel dreesed in there best dandy clothes. I love how they both play with colors by wearing blue and green socks.
Helping Carl Gustav in the bar, yes I was a really big help! Someone has to mix the gin and tonic!!!
Anettes daughter and her friend helping out serving beer, I love how they painted their nails. Really funky with all the colours and the glitter.
Sushi Bar


My funky outfit: bolero: Malene Birger, T-shirt: Brocke is the new black and coral Marc Jacobs shoes
The dj accompanied by a saxophone and drums



I think these last two pictures are really showing how the party was, full of motion!

Last Friday I went to a FUNKY PARTY. It was held at Anette Holmbergs studio. The studio is in an old factory building behind the new opera. It’s really cool decorated and she had put candles everywhere and nearly no electric light. It was Anettes birthday so she and the 12mR committee had decided to throw the party together and invite 200 people.

For the food there came two sushi chefs who had made a huge amount of sushi and for dessert there was a mountain of tiramisu. She had asked Carl Gustav, a really god friend of mine, and me if we wanted to help with the bar. Carl Gustav was really passionate about it, and made hundreds of mojitos while I flirted with the sailors and made them drink my amaazing gin and tonics. Now and then I escaped to go dancing with my sister. The dj was really god, he managed to have the whole crowd dancing the whole night, young and old everybody was having fun!



4 comments:

  1. love those first 2 pics-makes me miss driving in NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you !
    News on : daily-women.blogspot.com
    - Betty and Alix the two web-figure of Chanel
    - Olivia.A one of two creators of Daily-Women :)


    Come on.
    See ya, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit!

    Great blog! I will def. be back!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pictures and i love your jacket!

    ReplyDelete