Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Weekend



This weekend has been really good so far! Friday I went to my boyfriends place with a biscuit dough! In Denmark there is a big tradition of baking cookies and biscuit in the christmas time. We got so many different ones and baking them makes the whole house smell amazing! In France you have nothing! No christmas cookies no christmas spirit. So I have decided to change that! We baked some honey cookies and then we went out for drinks. Saturday was a very chill day and in the evening we went to a concert at the Théâtre des Champs-Élysées for the Ovatorio de Noël. I have seen Bachs beautiful piece of music every year since I was little, so for me this is just one of the best christmas traditions. After the concert we went to a restaurent, where we had dinner next to the opera singers from the concert. And today I had a brunch with my boyfriend, his dad and his cute little sister. How has your weekend been?

My very good friend Alexandra posted something about me on her blog check it out here

5 comments:

  1. This is a very nice outfit! Love how the dress and bag compelte's each other. And your smile makes it look even cutier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det er jo Louisiana ;) dejlig kjole og smil.

    ReplyDelete